Celebrate & Support Respiratory Care at the ARCF 6th Annual Fundraiser Gala
A Night With the Mob
Dec. 3, 2018 • 7–10 p.m.
The Mob Museum — Las Vegas, NV
Building the profession
Proceeds from the event benefit respiratory therapists worldwide through our awards, grants and scholarships programs, as well as our International Fellowship Program.
The ARCF builds funding and support for respiratory research, education and patient-focused philanthropic activities in respiratory care.
Our fundraiser donors play a vital role in achieving this mission to our patients, their families, the public, the profession and the respiratory therapist.
Individual Tickets and Group Tickets are available for purchase; however, space is limited, so make your reservations early!
- Cost: $150 through Nov. 1, 2018
- Starting Nov. 2, 2018 through Dec. 3, tickets increase to $175
- Available to groups of five or more. Call Crystal Maldonado at (972) 406-4683 to make your ticket reservation. Cost: $150 through Nov. 1, 2018
- Ticket prices increase starting Nov. 2, 2018.
- Dress for the event is business casual.
- Due to the location, we encourage guests to explore the museum. Because of this, we will not have tables for this year’s event.
- Food and beverages will be provided.
- Transportation will be provided to and from our event location. Shuttle bus schedules will be sent with your final travel memo prior to the event.
- Tickets include access to the event, dinner and one entry for the grand prize drawing.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets will be sold at the door.
- Additional grand prize tickets may be purchased for $25 each or five for $100.
- Check back later this summer for prize updates.
The Mob Museum
Our fundraiser venue, The Mob Museum showcases an authentic view of organized crime’s history in the U.S. Even the building, a restored 1933 former courthouse and post office, presents itself as a piece of history.
Fundraiser guests will get a unique look at the real stories and events through the museum’s interactive exhibits and law enforcement artifacts.