Thank you for your interest in the International Fellowship program. Before you begin the application process, you will need to gather the following files on your computer:
- Your current curriculum vitae (résumé/biographical data).
- One letter of recommendation from the director of your institution verifying your plans to develop some type of training program in respiratory care and/or establish respiratory care as a separate health profession.
- Two letters of recommendation specifically addressing your professional expertise and qualifications in support of your application.
- A digital photograph of yourself.
- A photograph of your passport.
- A photograph of your visa (if you have one).
The text documents can be in the form of any Microsoft Word compatible format (.doc, .rtf, .txt) or Adobe Portable Document Fomat (PDF). The digital photo can be in any format.
Please submit all questions to Crystal Leighton, Foundation & Grants Coordinator.
Once you have these five files, you are ready to apply.
International Fellowship applications are accepted Jan. 1–June 1 of each year.