Kick Off AARC’s Congress at the ARCF
Night Under the Sea
There’s no better way to kick off 2019’s AARC Congress than by experiencing the magic of the ARCF annual fundraiser. This year’s 7th annual fundraiser will be themed Night Under the Sea and will take place Friday, Nov. 8, 7–10 p.m., in New Orleans, LA.
Respiratory therapists, physicians and healthcare practitioners from around the globe will attend the fundraiser to support the ARCF’s mission; which is to build funding and support for respiratory research, education and patient-focused philanthropic activities in respiratory care.
The fundraiser will be held this year at the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas. Located on the Mississippi River, adjacent to the French Quarter. The Aquarium features a walk-through tunnel, where you’ll see the colors of the Great Maya Reef. Penguins, sea otters, stingrays, parakeets, and sharks also call the aquarium home.
Gala guests will network and connect with colleagues, new and old, all while browsing through the beautiful aquarium. Guests will also get the chance to win prizes. Every registered guest will automatically receive one prize entry with their fundraiser ticket. Guests may also purchase additional entries during the fundraiser to increase their odds of winning prizes.
The evening tops off with the recognition of Foundation donors and updates on the ARCF’s success in contributing to the progress of respiratory care and the profession.
Join the ARCF in New Orleans and contribute to a positive cause while networking with fellow respiratory therapists and the leaders and innovators in respiratory care.
Due to limited space, reservations are required.
The deadline to purchase tickets has passed.
- Dress code for the event is business casual.
- Due to the location, we encourage guests to explore the aquarium. Because of this, we will not have reserved tables for this year’s event.
- Each guest will receive one entry for the Grand Prize. Stay tuned for the exciting details about our Grand Prize to be announced in the Summer of 2019.
- Additional tickets grand prize tickets may be purchased for $25 each or five for $100.
- No tickets will be sold at the door.
Sponsored in part by